TERMS OF REFERENCE:
The scope of this work is for the supplier to supply an IP Address Management (IPAM) solution
The solution should:
-Provide an authoritative source of intelligence and insight into the relationship between the devices, users, and Ip addresses an MTN network.
· -Provide an DNS solution that can be deployed for any environment delivering a responsive and reliable network that manages unwanted traffic, rapidly enables core services, and speeds application performance and availability.
· -Empower MTN physical, Virtual or cloud based DNS/DHCP/IPAM (DDI) appliances to be embedded with IPAM, database and discovery of VMWARE and Open stack assets for reliable, automated, distributed, security-hardened, high availability and easy-to-manage core network services.
· -Be a DHCP solution that offers built-in security, high availability, a scalable architecture, and dual-stack support (IPv4 and IPv6 environments).
· -Provide integration points with Active Directory, allowing Full discovery of Microsoft network endpoints, Active Directory, allowing full discovery of Microsoft network endpoints ,Active Directory (AD) Sites and Services and user/IP mapping for visibility,automation,orchestration, cross-team collaboration, reporting and control.
· -Enable an automated environment through a robust library of APls that facilitate continuos updates, improve threat detection, and direct policy enforcement with instant access for users and applications.
· -Protect MTN with DDI tools still federated with identity and enforce mandatory log-in using SAML 2.0 and/or multifactor authentication (MFA)
· -Provide threat protection integrated security intelligence helps cybersecurity teams rapidly identify and stop threats before they can reach business-critical applications or data
· -Deliver highly available DDI services across the enterprise, with the flexibility to deploy in high-throughput, centralized architectures, or fully distributed environments
· -Create multiple DNS paths for queries to ensure that data can always be located.
· -Cut through complexity by linking assets dynamically across environments.
· -Manage DDI deployments with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
· -Ensure DNS and DHCP configurations are valid before deployment.
· -Provide Automated IP address tracking.
· -Provide IP address alerting, troubleshooting, and reporting.
· -Provide selective access to core network infrastructure with automated self-service options.
Note; the tender is meant for the locally registered vendors. Submission from foreign vendors shall not be considered.
More details on the scope will be shared to preselected companies.
Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Submission deadline is on 2nd July 2021.
Everywhere you go